We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

Walnut Creek, Ca.
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

My daughter and I want to stay at a 4 star hotel very close to the Green Park tube. We have been looking at the Flemings Mayfair. Any other suggestions?

Willoughby Hills, OH
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

We like the Holiday Inn Mayfair on the corner of Berkeley St. and Piccadilly. We've stayed there 4 times and love the location; the service is great, and rates are fairly reasonable for the area.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,422 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

The Cavendish, some great value breaks available.

Stoofer

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Brighton, Nice
Level Contributor
6,230 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

I prefer The Cavendish and the Chesterfield Mayfair to either Flemings or the Holiday Inn Mayfair. As Stoofer mentioned, the Cavendish often has special rates on its website. And the weekend rates are always at least £30 less than the weeknight rates.

Walnut Creek, Ca.
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

Thanks! All are great suggestions. We can't wait to visit London.

5. Re: 4 Star Hotels near Green Park tube

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 06:18