We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of Studios2let

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
17 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews of Studios2let

Hi, has anyone stayed in Studios2let, Cartwright gardens near Euston Station in London? I have found very few reviews of the place; so if anyone has stayed recently in the last 3months, would like some info on the place and surrounds etc.Tks.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Hi Jemima

Did you end up staying here? I'm looking to book a week there for work but can't find any reviews at all.

Thanks

Nicola

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

hi,

booking.com has over 50 reviews about this place. It looks a good place to stay.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
17 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Hi there,

I received a review via email as follows to share :

When i go back to London i will certainly stay there again. It is only a 5 min walk to St Pancras and probably similar to Euston stations. The area is nice and i always felt safe there are plenty of pubs, shops and eating places around and it is within a 15 min walk to the British museum.

The studios are small but contain everything you need, there is a small kitchen area with all pots etc provided and a shower and toilet, again with lots of toiletries provided free. There is no lift which may cause concern to some, we were on the top floor but the lack of a lift didn't bother us. We were also on the back of the building and this was very quiet.

As the reviews from booking.com and above are good, will definitely be staying there. Do watch out for my review next month :)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Do these seem too cheap?

I didn`t think you could get anything in London for 260 pound a week even if it is small. Googling them you get lots of hits. But booking detail is not so readily available.

Edited: 01 July 2010, 11:13
Illinois
Level Contributor
17,869 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

I have not stayed in Studios2let, but have stayed in Cartwright Gardens several times. I find it very safe, usually quiet (although our last trip there were some very "happy" people in the streets at night), and convenient. As mentioned, you can walk to Russell Square, Kings Cross/St Pancras, and Euston stations in about 5-10 min. There are plenty of places to eat and a grocery store in the Brunswick Center down near Russell Square. You can also walk to the British Museum, British Library, and (if you have kids) Coram's Fields. We stayed there last this past June. The North Sea restaurant is there too, which gets good reviews on here, but I haven't actually eaten there because my daughter doesn't like fish. You can also play tennis in Cartwight Gardens, but I haven't done that either.

Edited: 02 July 2010, 00:25
Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
17 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Super cool, thanks everyone with all the great feedback. Feel very good about the impending trip, and will have some good things to remark about the place etc, am sure.

Edited: 02 July 2010, 09:04
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

I can highly recommend Studios2let. I stayed there when in london for a conference and am just in process of booking to stay once a month when i have to attend a meeting in London. For a single woman travelling it felt very secure, staff were very helpful, spotlessly clean and well equipped studio. Only thing missing was iron and ironing board and I can live with a few creases for such wonderful accomodation:-) lots of places to eat nearby. Air con a godsend in this warm weather too.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Hi there

I have stayed in Cartwright gardens and Bayswater before with studios 2 let and I can def recommend them, their customer service is amazing...super helpful at all time. The flats are very modern and comfortable plus it’s also central near Russell square and Kings cross tube. You know you can view the testimonials in their site and see what other people say about them too.

Good luck. Renee :)

Los Angeles CA
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Has anyone stayed here recently?

Sydney
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reviews of Studios2let

Does anyone know the direct number for studios2Let at Cartwright Gardens as the website only provides the main office number?