We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

billie elliot

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
743 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
billie elliot

Can you purchase tickets for this show at the TKTS 1/2 price booth? If not, where is a safe place for someone out of the country to get seats? I understand the 2nd tier is not a bad place to see all the action. We will be in Londo from Sat, July 17 until Fri., July 23rd.

thanks,

janines

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: billie elliot

The TKTS booth had £60 tickets for £39.50 yesterday. Whether they will still have tickets further into the summer is a chance you might be willing to take.

For full price seats, check www.lastminute.com and www.broadwaybox.com

Edited: 30 June 2010, 09:04
Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: billie elliot

Got our Billy Elliot tickets from www.lastmin.com they were to the side slightly but very close to the front.

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
743 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: billie elliot

I read somewhere that more forward seats tend to block the bottom half of the performers. Did you have that problem. Thanks to both of you for the advice. Is a L 60 ticket a good seat? Is the theatre small in size ?

janines

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,664 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: billie elliot

Is this the sex change version?

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: billie elliot

Our tickets said they were restricted view when I got them, but we found them good seats-E1,E2.

6. Re: billie elliot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 06:17