We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Cafe in greenwich

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
130 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Internet Cafe in greenwich

Hi,

I will be visiting London next month and stay in Greenwich Novotel. I will need to check my email and may send a short email so I will need to get to the Internet for about 10-20 minutes. The Hotel charges 15 GBP flat fee for Wi-Fi access which I don't like to pay just for this short period of use.

Does anybody know an Internet Cafe near in Greenwich?

I will have a laptop but I prefer not to carry it with me to the Internet cafe to avoid having to go back to the hotel to leave it there before heading out for sight seeing.

Thanks.

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

Hi

Looks fairly limited, but a couple of options in this article:

greenwichpeople.co.uk/news/…story.html

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

I'm struggling to think of one either in the centre or near the Novotel. The only one I can remember seeing is well east of there, on Trafalgar Road, east of the park.

I'll have a look next time I pass through the centre (which *might* be Saturday, if I remember to come home that way).

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

Think I found something for you, though I dont know where it is in relation to your hotel:

http://www.greenwichcc.com/internet.php

Its at 164 Trafalgar Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9TZ. Tel: 020 8269 2103

London, England
Level Contributor
1,319 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

A few Novotels I've stayed in have an internet terminal in the bar/lounge.

Still rip off prices from memory (I think £1 for 5-10 minutes) but may be OK if you just want to go on for a short time.

Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

Dont Starbucks do free wifi ?

There's one in Greenwich near the M&S foodshop if so.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
130 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

Sorry for not replying sooner. I left home on July 1st to Egypt trip that precedes London's visit and I will be in London next week. Thanks for your replies and suggestions.

7. Re: Internet Cafe in greenwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 05:16