We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fulham football tickets

Durban
Level Contributor
228 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Fulham football tickets

I'm looking to buy tickets online for the Fulham-Spurs match on Oct 16th, but the prices seem exorbitant at GBP145 - GBP195!

It's a few years since I went to a game in the UK, but I don't remember the tickets being that expensive.

the main websites I've looked at using are "premierleague.com" and "footballticketshop.com".

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Am I going about this the wrong way?

cheers

Andrew

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fulham football tickets

Yes Andrew, you are going about it the wrong way. Go to the official Fulham FC website and buy there:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/home.aspx

They probably won't go on sale to the general public as it's a highly popular fixture, but you can sign up as a Fulham member and be guaranteed to be offered tickets, I think membership is about £30, and the ticket itself will be forty odd pounds. Even buying a full membership that's still less than half the price of the unofficial scalping websites.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
3,826 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fulham football tickets

As Canucks says use the Fulham website. Ticket prices go from £45 up to £70 and are now available for members to buy. If you're supporting Spurs then you'd be best getting a ticket in the Putney End Neutral area.

There are still seats available in the 3 other stands if you're supporting Fulham so you shouldn't have any problems getting tickets if you sign up to be a member now.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fulham football tickets

Ah, good point Mick, with a name like "Anfield" our Andrew is likely to be wearing red on the day!

Definately buy tickets for the Putney End, it's marked as "neutral" but you'll find it's anything but. The Putney End contains the away fans in one half, and "neutral" fans in the other half... in practice that means all of the expat Liverpool fans who now live and work in London will be in there, so you'll be in good company and won't be out of place when you cheer a Liverpool goal.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
3,826 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fulham football tickets

Canucks, I don't think he'll be cheering any Liverpool goals as 1) Fulham are playing Spurs and 2) Liverpool don't play until the Sunday when it's the little matter of the Merseyside derby.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fulham football tickets

Durrr.... ignore me, I saw the name Anfield and assumed he had a tight curly perm, a moustache, a t shirt emblazoned with "Kenny is God" and walked around saying "Ere wack, calm down are kid".

;-)

Durban
Level Contributor
228 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fulham football tickets

thanks guys, appreciate your advice and quick responses.

as for my nic, Liverpool is like a religion to me - unfortunately living in South Africa I don't get to go to games, but I have managed to watch them live in the UK 4 times - on none of those occasions did they ever score a goal!

this time though, just going for a neutral game where I can enjoy it woithout too much interest in the result - should be good!

7. Re: Fulham football tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 06:18