We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Room with Two Beds

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel Room with Two Beds

Hi

I am travelling with my mum to London at the end of Sep and am not having much luck finding a hotel room with two beds. Does anyone have any recommendations- central location and a budget of approx 200£ per night.

Thanks

SYD-LON-MUC
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance, Richmond, Bondi, Katoomba
Level Contributor
4,163 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

You can try the Premier Inn Earls Court/Kensington

premierinn.com/en/…london-kensington

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,536 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

I recently had this problem and Premier Inn came up trumps. Once you enter 2 people in the booking section you're given a choice of double or twin rooms. Probably the two best Premier Inns in London are at County Hall and Kensington-Earls Court (Knaresborough Place).

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

A couple of hotels near the Gloucester Road tube station that offer 2 beds are the Crowne Plaza - Kensington (two double beds) and Harrington Hall (two single beds).

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,228 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

I must be lucky, I've never had problems finding a twin room - getting a double bed however can be difficult

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

I've stayed at The Sumner Hotel in Marble Arch several times. The "king" rooms are made up as two twin beds, so that would suit your needs. It's a great hotel, IMHO, and within your budget. Good location, too.

Great Falls, Montana
Level Contributor
190 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

Take a look at the Premier Inn London Victoria. It's a somewhat new facility, having opened in mid-2009.

We found a room with twin beds there at 117 GBP per night. The price can get as low as 89 GBP depending on the night of the week.

Their breakfasts are reported to be VERY good.

Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Darks

7. Re: Hotel Room with Two Beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 07:18