We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonehenge Tour

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Stonehenge Tour

Dear Friends,

Would anyone refer the local tour operator which provide the Stonehenge tour speaking in chinese lanaguage. Thank!

Ray

London
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stonehenge Tour

All the mainstrean tours that go to Stonehenge leave their guide in the coach park. When you enter Stonehenge you are offered a complimentary audio guide, one of the language options being Mandarin.

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
376 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stonehenge Tour

I don't think any of the sites offer Cantonese audio guides, only Mandarin these days.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Stonehenge Tour

So...any referral for the tour company which provide Mandarin tour? Many thank!

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
376 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stonehenge Tour

Honestly, the a standard English tour will do - the reason is that there is not much commentary on the bus. Just some basic information about the areas you're visiting.

Once you arrive at the site (i.e. Bath, Windsor, Stonehenge) the tour is all through an audio-guide, the bus tour guide remains with the bus.

I booked through Viator and was placed on an Evans Evans Tour was was OK.

5. Re: Stonehenge Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 04:17