We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Soho Hotel or Royal Horseguards or RENAISSANCE CC

Having a heck of a time making up my mind about where to stay. I think I have it narrowed down to either the SOHO HOTEL (superior queen -- L255 includes breakfast) or HORSEGUARDS (deluxe king -- L225 - no breakfast) or RENAISSANCE CHANCERY CT (deluxe king -- L213 -- no breakfast).

Rooms are about the same size. Dont care much about breakfast.

We will be going to the theatre in the evening (and would like to walk to/from hotel), and doing the usual sightseeing spots during the day -- Westminster, Natl Gallery, St Pauls, Brit Museum, etc.

I'd appreciate as many votes as possible. THANK YOU in advance.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,348 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soho Hotel or Royal Horseguards or RENAISSANCE CC

I'd choose the Soho Hotel by a hair over the Chancery Court, with the Royal Horseguards as number three. A wander along Dean Street or Wardour Street would be a treat for me but if you'd like a location a bit less frenetic then swap and put the Chancery Court ahead of the Soho Hotel.

2. Re: Soho Hotel or Royal Horseguards or RENAISSANCE CC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 05:17