We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euston area restaurant

Andalucia
Level Contributor
60 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Euston area restaurant

I will be in London for 1 day early January and am looking for a pleasant mid-priced restaurant for dinner in the evening, english or italian perhaps, within easy walking distance of Euston station where we are meeting up with old friends. Or a pub which serves great food. Havent seen these friends for years so want somewhere with elbow room and not noisy as have lots to catch up on! Any suggestions please?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euston area restaurant

The Somers Town Coffee House is worth a look (although it's French) - a Bistro/pub that serves excellent food and about 2 minutes walk from Euston on Chalton st

The Prince Arthur on Eversholt St (also very close) is OK as well, a bit more pub-grub but a nice enough place; most of the other pubs in the area are a bit busy with travellers necking a couple down before the train goes, so not really what you're looking for I don't think

Otherwise, slightly further away, there's tons of choice on Charlotte Street just the other side of Tottenham Court Road which is about 15 minutes walk

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Euston area restaurant

There is a decent Italian on Eversholt Street. about 3 minutes walk from the side door of Euston Station. I don't know its name but if you get as far as the Double 6 cafe then you have gone too far, Also on Eversholt Street is an excellent Nepalese place.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,421 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Euston area restaurant

I was impressed by the food (and beer) at The Prince Arthur but that was 18 months ago. It can get busy but they will reserve a space or a table for you.

4. Re: Euston area restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2011, 05:19