We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camden area

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Camden area

Hi, I posted a while ago about a decent area( villagey) to stay a few days, there were many suggestions and I've found a nice apartment in Camden canalside . No idea what that area is like so I'm looking for some input from the London experts. Over to you. Initially I was looking for somewhere safe for walking round close to city with nice local resturants rather than the usual chain eateries.thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,295 Reviews
from US$126.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
475 Reviews
from US$105.00*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,091 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 Reviews
from US$333.40*
West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camden area

What's its postcode?

Have you looked at it on Google Street view?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Camden area

Camden is a great area for walking, people watching. The canal path is excellent for walks - south to Regents Park or east to Islington. Camden markets are interesting and fun. Lots of food and drink available.

3. Re: Camden area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2011, 06:40