We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

Please help if you know the area around Condor Cycle @ 49 Earls Court Rd. Husband wants/deserves a visit (with precious time left in London) and teenage daughter wants to shop (as in Oxford St.). Are there any shops for her in the area of Condor while my husband scopes out cycles and gear? Many thanks!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

Incongruous, I know . . .

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,014 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

Just given you a bump! - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k41849…

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

Condor Cycles are in Gray's Inn Road, Holborn area, not Earl's Court Road. It's not actually all that far from Oxford Street, but why go there when your daughter can window shop the rather cool one off handbag, costume jewellery and design-y shops in nearby Lamb's Conduit Street? That's if you can get her (and yourself) past Bea's Teas on Theobalds Road, about 100 feet from the bike shop. Look up their website - the cakes are gorgeous!

Edited: 22 January 2011, 23:29
West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

If shopping Sunday on Oxford St, send him to Evans Cycles at 62 Mortimer St nearby. It's the same size as Condor in Farringdon, where I bought my own bike.

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

Correction: Condor Cycles in Grays Inn Road, not Farringdon Road.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

There is a world of difference between Condor and Evans !

7. Re: Condor Cycle - husband/daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2012, 08:18