We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

Hi,

I'm posting this for my niece who is getting married in Chancery Lane. She wants to spend the night before the wedding in a nice hotel,preferably in a suite, which is large enough for her and the bridesmaids to get ready in on the morning of the wedding. She will be using the same room to spend the wedding night in, so 2 nights in all. However, she also wants to rent another room for day time use only for the groom and best man to get ready in. She has called a couple of hotels but none are willing to offer a daytime room, saying that they must adhere to check in, check out times and will not allow the groom to check in to a room earlier than 3pm. Can anyone suggest any hotels in close proximity to Chancery Lane for her to try?

Thankyou

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

The Renaissance Chancery Court - !

Its great !

But you must expect to pay extra for early check in !

Edited: 30 January 2011, 21:29
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

She tried the Renaissance and they were really unhelpful, saying they were not able to offer a room for daytime use. With their strict check in, check out time rules the only option she had for the grooms room was to rent it for 2 nights (even though he only wants it for a couple of hours!) and with the other room for 2 nights, that works out quite expensive.

Edited: 30 January 2011, 21:39
Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

Have you tried Club Quarters St Paul's ?

http://www.clubquarters.com/Wedding.php

They also have Day Rooms for meetings which might suit the Groom

Edited: 31 January 2011, 09:27
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

Thanks ever so much for that link, it looks promising. I've forwarded it to my niece for her to check out.

5. Re: Hotels near Chancery Lane for pre wedding preperations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 15:20