We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible March pub meets

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
43,154 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Possible March pub meets

Things have been rather quiet on the get together front so far this year but I know March will be better as we already have a few people who have said they will be around on the 21st but before we confirm anything I thought it only right that we invite anyone who will be here during the month and would like to get together with like minded folk over a drink to post below with their travel dates. You never know we might have enough here for two meets at different pubs.

So far the following have said they should be in town -

Foslo: 17th -24th

Teke1 16th - 23rd

BucaneerDave 19th - 22nd

Alison78 20th - 31st

The more the merrier, visitors and locals alike.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible March pub meets

Just seeing the "official" post for possible March pub meets makes my trip seem closer! I can't wait to get back to London, and for a good pub meet.

Edited: 09 February 2011, 14:47
Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
London, United...
Level Contributor
697 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible March pub meets

I will havemy sister over between the 15th and 17th and will fly back to Germany with her until 20th, but I'll come on any other dates.

Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible March pub meets

http://tinyurl.com/6bdlbkm

Visitors earlier in the month might be interested in this Trip Advisor lunchtime meet-up on Friday 4th March. It’s at the EV restaurant near Southwark underground station, and is for people in London who have been to Turkey or might be interested in going at some time. Bring your children because it’s family friendly. This could be combined with a visit to Tate Modern, which is an 8-minute walk away.

Apologies to Adam for butting in. I have some free time in March, so will be going to the TALF meet-up whenever it is.

Edited: 09 February 2011, 16:30
Mentioned in this post
Ev Restaurant
Ev Restaurant
453 Reviews
London, UK
London
London
England, UK
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Tate Modern
Tate Modern
8,640 Reviews
London, UK
Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
8,746 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible March pub meets

Yep, I'll also pop along whenever it occurs.

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Possible March pub meets

I can make it up to 29 March or possibly briefly 30th, as I will be off early on 31st.

Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
982 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Possible March pub meets

Definitely count me in, along with my friend Joe, who looks forward to meeting this mysterious group of people known as TALFers.

Georgia,USA
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Possible March pub meets

Hi All,

I have been waiting to see this post. We would love to be there if our times are right. We plan to be in London from March 3rd to March 11th so we are good for any of those nights. I just e-mailed my friend to find out what night she has made plans for us but other than that we are free so far.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
rhyl, north wales
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Possible March pub meets

Me and the wife will be in london from march 3-7th,

Darren

Fort Wayne, Indiana
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Possible March pub meets

We will be in London from March 26-31. Would love to meet up!

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Michigan
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Possible March pub meets

We arrive the morning of March 30 and fly back home on April 5. We would love to meet the faces behind the names!