We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arsenal emirates stadium

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
arsenal emirates stadium

my husband being a fan we decided to visit the stadium. we will be staying near paddington tube station. so, my question is-are:

in which zone is the location of stadium and how much time will it take usto get there?

thanks in advance!!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,438 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

Emirates stadium is in Zone 2. From Paddington, take the Hammersmith & City or Circle Line to King's Cross then take the northbound Piccadilly Line to Holloway Road. Takes around 25 minutes.

London & Paris
Level Contributor
3,129 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

Note that if you are going to a match there, you should use Arsenal station, as Holloway Road station is too small to handle the crowds, and therefore has restricted access. Arsenal is also on the Piccadilly Line.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,500 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

Presumably you have tickets for the match ?

BB

CA
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

Another Arsenal fan here....traveling to London in April. We are not going to a match but are just going to see the stadium and "megastore." Did you know they offer museum and stadium tours? You can find more info at the website.

arsenal.com/emirates-stadium/get-to...-emira…

After following the link, if you scroll down to the bottom, you will see good map of stadium and surrounding area.

Cheers!

CA
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

Do you know how long it would take to travel from Victoria to Arsenal? It would be on a Monday around midday. Thanks!!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

thanks for the the replies. no, i dont have tickets for a game, just visiting both stadium and megastore for shopping. since its in zone 2, i will be able to use my travelcard. thanks again!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

btw, and since my husband is asking again, is tottenham stadium far away? will it take as longer to get there? thanks again all of you!!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,647 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

White Hart Lane is out in zone 3. Victoria Line to (I seem to recall - last went there in 2004) Seven Sisters then train to WHL.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,647 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

Victoria to Arsenal; easy in about 20 mins. Victoria line north one stop to Green Park, then Piccadilly line to either Arsenal (match day) or Holloway Road.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: arsenal emirates stadium

thank you! i guess arsenal will be our first choice then.