We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
236 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

Curious if any one has any input on the play "The Jersey Boys" and or the theater where it is playing - The Prince Edward Theater. I know the basic story and it seems about my speed. I know nothing about the theater or the quality of the production. I thank all for any information.

Queensland
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

This website might be of some assistance:

www.theatremonkey.com/PRINCEEDWARDbooking.htm

Virginia
Level Contributor
597 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

We've seen Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward. We enjoyed it very much & highly recommend it.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
264 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

Have seen the Jersey Boys last year in april, and really liked it! Speedy enough, uptempo music, feel good touch with that! The theatre in my opinion, was about the same as some others. We were seated on the balcony, which is high up with not much leg space, but found that to be the case in lots of other theatres.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,457 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

We've seen Jersey Boys and greatly enjoyed it. The cast was terrific --great night out. Theatre is in good location for pre or post show drinks/dinner with lots of choices nearby.

5. Re: Theater- Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 05:17