We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike tour.

Birmingham, Alabama
13 posts
Save Topic
Bike tour.

Has anyone tried one of these electric bike tours on offer in London?

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike tour.

I would have more confidence in them if they could spell Grimmauld correctly

Birmingham, Alabama
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bike tour.

All I wanted to know, was if someone had taken one of these bike tours, with someone like www.londonelectricbiketour.com and what they thought.

Based on the lack of response, the answer is no.

If I decide to take one of these tours next week, I will report back.

The bike tour does not mention going to Grimmauld ??? But I’m sure not going to make a decision based on a typo. It sounded like you are a bit OCD or just trying to find a reason to post replies.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bike tour.

Not OCD, but these are part of London Taxi tours and offer a specific Harry Potter tour. On that basis they should have been capable of getting their spelling correct.

Birmingham, Alabama
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bike tour.

I’m sure you mean well, but you obviously don’t get it. I asked if anyone had experience of an electric bike tour. Not if someone could Google it and then tell me about a typo on a taxi tour.

I mean, are you really saying that if you find a typo, you will not buy the product or service and consider this some sound form of advice. Pleeeeeeze.

I will leave the last word to you, as I need to spend some money on my European trip. So much to do in such a short space of time.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bike tour.

Hi - did you ever go on the electric bike tour? I see you were thinking of it. I am considering for my son and I in December. Thanks for any help or suggestions!! - Alena

Birmingham, Alabama
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bike tour.

Yes I did and I had an absolutely fabulous time. If I were too go back, would do another one.

Some friends of mine used them recently and had an equally good time. Think they did the river tour, although they booked through londontaxitour.com/LondonElectricBikeTour.Co… which I understand is the main company. I booked through www.londonelectricbiketour.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bike tour.

Thanks so much for your reply!! My son wants to do the Harry Potter tour.

Have a great week!

8. Re: Bike tour.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 06:16