We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety walking from Clink78 to St Pancras Station at 4am

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Safety walking from Clink78 to St Pancras Station at 4am

Could someone please let me know if it's safe for a girl to walk from Clink78 to St Pancras station at 4am on a Sunday morning?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,599 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Safety walking from Clink78 to St Pancras Station at 4am

The walk from Clink78 to KX bears no - repeat no (as in zero) - resemblance to the walk along Hastings Street between Gore and Abbott Streets. Zero. It's rather more like walking along Burrard Street between Smithe and Comox Streets.

If you wish, walk along Acton Street or Swinton Street to Gray's Inn Road and then to the station from there. Both roads are lined with houses and flats; there's a bit more vehicle traffic on Acton Street (it's used as a quick way of getting from King's Cross Road to Gray's Inn Road from Penton Rise) but neither road is dark or scary.

London
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Safety walking from Clink78 to St Pancras Station at 4am

I'm female, early thirties, I would walk it. But if you're nervous, think you might get lost etc, order a cab. It's never worth being scared.

But if you are on the first Eurostar of the day- you can go a lot later than that, as someone has already said. Have the extra time in bed!

23. Re: Safety walking from Clink78 to St Pancras Station at 4am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 07:16