We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London posters by Christopher Rogers

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rotterdam, The...
1 post
Save Topic
London posters by Christopher Rogers

Can anybody tell me if Christopher Rogers still has a stall at Covent Garden? I will be going to London in april and would like to buy some of his London images.

Marijke

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
Level Contributor
6,704 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Bumping up.

My husband bought me a signed poster a few years ago from Covent Garden, so I hope someone who's going to Covent Garden might be able to find out for you.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,173 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Have a look at post no.9. I know that this dates back to 2009, but there is a phone number which you may be able to ring.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k29826…

Newcastle, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Hi, Yes Christopher Rogers is still at Covent Garden. I was there last wednesday, 9th march, and was looking at his work.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Yes Christopher Rogers trades in Jubilee Hall Covent Garden Tuesday to Sunday

Kettering
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

I would like to add that Chris Rogers, is alive and well and still trading at Covent Garden! I have just spoken on the phone to him and he will take orders for his posters over the phone which is very useful as we can't get into central London as often as we'd like

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

How can I contact Chris Rogers? I can't find his website, but absolutely love his London prints (displayed in my dentist's waiting room; a perfect distraction!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

He may not have a website. You should send Lummy1 a private message as he or she obviously knows him and get his phone number.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Thanks for this. I've been scouring the net for ages, and eventually found his business number in another tripadvisor post; I spoke to him this morning on 020 7794 5684.

Marcon, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Hi Susan, I'm from Italy and I'm trying to contact Chris for a shipping I'm waiting from him (I met him in Covent Garden in late august and bought a poster). I'm trying to call him at the number you gave but he's always out. Do you know if he has also an e.mail or a valid website (since the one he provided in a former topic is not available)? Cheers!

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: London posters by Christopher Rogers

Hi Ricardo

No, unfortunately Chris has closed his website, and I don't know of an email address. He is about, though; I bought a great new print from him at Covent Garden earlier this month. According to a card I bought at the same time, the above phone number is also a fax number, so you could contact him that way; his address is 18 Ulysses Road, London NW6 1EE. I must just have been lucky to catch him in when I phoned!