We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

Does anyone who if there is a shop in London selling Top Gear merchandise? I've already checked both, the BBC web site as well as Amazon, but as I'll be back in London in may, I was wondering if I can buy something while there. Thank you.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
13,756 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

I think you will have to mail order it; at least you won't have to pay international postage if you get it delivered to your hotel etc.

Uxbridge, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

I've seen a few bits (mainly "Stig" related items) in British Home Stores (BHS), Boots, Superdrug etc but they're mainly in the run up to Christmas when the demand for stocking fillers is high. HMV tend to stock stuff year round, but not much.. books, DVDs, the odd t shirt maybe. There's one at Oxford Circus and another in the Trocadero on Coventry Street.

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

Stig items? Exactly what I'm mainly interested in! Hope I'll manage to find something. Thanx

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,563 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

Edwin is right - there was a stack of Top Gear/Stig key rings, soap on a rope etc in our Marks and Spencers before Christmas, but not sure if they stock it all year round.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake District
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

Try Debenhams - they tend to carry TG stuff year round. Also the Applause Store. They have a shop in Manchester which sells TG stuff and you can order on-line too. I've been to the Manchester store and in my view the merchandise is expensive. Debenhams is better value for money.

Applause store on-line:

officialproducts.tv/section.php/6/1/top-gear…

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,388 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

I remember when me and my friend did a BBC tour somewhere in the early 2000's we got to visit the BBC shop I imagine that they might have some stuff there?

7. Re: Shop selling Top Gear merchandise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 07:15