We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying windsor castle and hamptom court souvenirs in london

California
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
buying windsor castle and hamptom court souvenirs in london

Forgot to buy souvenirs at windsor castle and hampton court palace. friend and family want t shirts and refridgerator magnets.

Anyone know where I can buy that in London? going to Camden Lock tomorrow. can i buy it there?

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,157 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying windsor castle and hamptom court souvenirs in london

I've been up since 5.00am so please forgive me as I'm feeling punchy but surely I can't be the only person who at first glance thought the thread might be about the possible purchase of two of our most famous palaces :-)

I would have thought it unlikely that site specific items would be on sale at Camden but never say never. Heathrow on your way home might be the better bet and you can also shop online -

hrp.org.uk/shopping/onlinestore/default.aspx

Edited: 28 March 2011, 20:46
California
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying windsor castle and hamptom court souvenirs in london

I have to wait till my next visit. I am back home in the United States now.

Thanks for responding

3. Re: buying windsor castle and hamptom court souvenirs in london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 07:15