We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your favorite pub in London is.....

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Your favorite pub in London is.....

I got GREAT responses to a similar topic I posted for favorite restaurants, so I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite pub is in London. Again, no parameters....any location, any price range, etc......

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,359 Reviews
from US$130.80*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,129 Reviews
from US$139.50*
US$155.00
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
517 Reviews
from US$118.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$348.40*
Swansea, Wales...
Level Contributor
2 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

The Sussex Arms, Paddington was a really friendly pub with great staff and regulars who were happy to chat; great decor, well-priced beer and a very friendly atmosphere.

The Euston Flyer near Kings Cross was a decent pub, very efficient and good food, tho the toilets were part out of order, a problem in a large pub.

Kings Cross Social Club is not a social club but a pub and was excellently atmospheric, with friendly staff, good beer (if not cheap) and excellent food on offer

London, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

Go to the Porterhouse Brewery. It's is situated on Maiden Lane, Covent Garden (nearest train station being Charing Cross!). It is amazing! They brew their own stouts and beers, sell pretty much every beer imaginable and have a good range of ciders and spirits!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

The Hollybush in Hampstead! Been going for over 20 years! I just love Hampstead. :-)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

I like the oly running footman in Charles street Mayfair, nice atmosphere and great food.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

Sorry, that should read The Only running footman.

London, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

Yes the toilets are liste at the Princess Louise but they had to take the goldfish out.

67. Re: Your favorite pub in London is.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:15