We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The new London Ealing travelodge.

Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
The new London Ealing travelodge.

Anyone tried it yet???

London
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

No, but I have walked past it a couple of times! What do you need to know exactly? Travelodges are all pretty uniform and basic inside, the location is OK I suppose. Turn right out of the hotel and It is a about a 10/15 minute walk into the centre of town, and Ealing Broadway station. Turn left and there are a few pubs and restaurants (of varying quality, mainly Indian and Middle Eastern) on this stretch of the Uxbridge Road.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

Oooh is it finished now? Passed it earlier and couldn't tell. Would be interesting to know if anyone's tried the Best Western in west Ealing too.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

I stand corrected. Just passed it on the bus and definitely open. A Travelodge is a Travelodge with this having the advantage of being brand spanking new!

Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

Thanks.

I've booked there for two nights on May 7/8, as I'll be attending a major celebration in Shepherds's Bush :)

What's the nightlife around this area for 3 lads out to enjoy themselves!!

London
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

Promotion party perchance? Certainly looking good for the Hoops.

Yes plenty of nightlife in Ealing, O'Neills is usually a good place to kick off a lads night out, Edward's or The North Star have DJ's at weekends, then there's The Priory (bit dodgy) or Karma nightclubs.

Have fun - see you in the PL ;0)

west london
Level Contributor
671 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

Hi URanger

Im guessing we may be at the same party (as long as the FA let us).Long time coming for us poor hoops fans.

On the party side of things away from the celebrations,there is also the Walkabout or Belushis,both on the Green, which cater for the large backpack community.They can be basic but a good laugh if you just want to go wild.

Also,down the road in Acton,The Redback and the Chatsworth pub will be absolutely heaving until 3 am and 2am respectively with Aussies and Kiwis (amongst many others) as there is a massive ANZAC sports challenge day just around the corner which has rugby union,rugby league,Aussie rules,football and netball matches going on throughout the day followed by a number of live bands until 10-30pm at which point everyone pours round to the aforementioned bars and others to continue the festivities.

Acton is on the Uxbridge Road,which is the Main road directly from Shepherds Bush thru to Ealing,with Acton between the two of them.

Have a great time

hoopsman

URRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

Thanks for the info hoopsman. I presume you'll be the one wearing the famous Hooped shirt......if so I'll buy you a pint :)

west london
Level Contributor
671 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

That'll be me,but dont buy me another drink as i am due to be leaving for the airport at 4-30 in the morning for an early flight to Majorca that has already been changed once to accomodate family members after the fixture was changed early last month.Oh what the heck,i'll have one for the road with you as its not me driving.

On a serious note,where are you sitting in the ground (our lot sit in Ellerslie Road, Block R).

Prem here we come

Hoopsman

Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

I'm in the S.A.R this time. Sat in R Block a few times and really enjoyed the experience!

I give you a wave :)

Keep an eye out for a Red and Green QPR flag !!!

Salisbury, Maryland
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The new London Ealing travelodge.

how far is to the nearest tube station from the Ealing Travel Lodge?