We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pretty

florida
Level Contributor
463 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Pretty

Hi again i am doing a over night flight from orlando so will be tired on arrival and plan on taking a cab to my hotel.

Just in case i manage to sleep and feeling frisky what would be a pretty walk to take to the double tree from st pancras?

walkit says to go down judd st to guilford st, then queen annes walk, then cosmo place. Alot of little streets and turns.

On looking at the map though i could go euston rd to woborn place which becomes southampton row, much more straight forward. Which would be the pretter route to take at 9.30am

Thanks everyone.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,384 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pretty

The only advantage to walking along Euston Road to Judd Street (and it's not a long walk) is to admire the British Library en route. I would walk along Judd Street to Tavistock Place, turn right and then turn left at Marchmont Street.

The revamped Brunswick Centre will be on the left as you walk along Marchmont Street, and on the right are a handful of small local shops, the kind that are have disappeared from too many central London roads. It's still a neighbourhood designed for those who live there, and it has a nice feel for all that.

Southampton Row has traffic, yes, but it's also got a few small independent shops that make it a decent stroll. The alternate walk around GOSH, through Queen Square and Old Gloucester Street is very pretty as well.

12. Re: Pretty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 02:18