We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Lunch at Wild Honey or Sketch (Both in Mayfair)???

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Late Lunch at Wild Honey or Sketch (Both in Mayfair)???

I am continuing to plan and modify my plans for a July day that will start with the canal boat trip that will take us from Little Venice to the Camden Locks, followed by a morning walk through Regent's Park, followed by a walk to Liberty (off Regent's Street), followed by what we hope will be a lovely lunch in Mayfair. Following lunch, we hope to walk to Apsley House, arriving there shortly after 3:00 pm. We notice that Wild Honey and Sketch are both close to Liberty and directly on our way to Apsley House. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which might be better? Do either have outdoor garden eating (it is not evident on the restaurants' websites). I welcome any descriptions of lunchtime meals at either or both venues. I have read previous reviews but would like a recent perspective.

1. Re: Late Lunch at Wild Honey or Sketch (Both in Mayfair)???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 10:17