We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for reviews for Studios@82

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for reviews for Studios@82

Hi, just booked one night at this place near Victoria station called Studios@82. It is owned by B&B Belgravia (the Belgravia was full, which is how I found this place). I've only been able to find a couple of reviews for it as it is fairly new. Anybody else stayed at this place? It is an easy walk to Victoria station to catch the Gatwick Express?

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
797 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for reviews for Studios@82

Hi randy,

The reviews for Studio @82 are in with the B and B Belgravia reviews.

I stayed in them for one night.

They were new and okay, if a little on the small side. I didn't do a review on them as they were so new and hadn't quite got themselves sorted at that stage.

The area is definitely convenient to Victoria Station. I love that general area as there are nice cafes, restaurants and it's easy walking to Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
18 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for reviews for Studios@82

We stayed for a few nights, the room was very small but comfortable and clean. One problem was suit cases that had to be carried up 4 flights of stairs - small steep stairs. Smaller suit cases would have been easier but our trip was a 5 week trip that included cycling in France so we needed bigger suitcases. Another problem is that all they have is window shades and in order to get air, they must be open. When they are open, you look directly into the rooms across the street and they into your room. When they are closed, they clank in the breeze.

The location is very convenient.

I would ask for a room on a lower floor in the future and I would stay there again.

3. Re: Looking for reviews for Studios@82

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:20