We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Wedding Order of Service released

London
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Topic
Royal Wedding Order of Service released

The programme with tomorrows order of service has been released , which will enable those of you sitting at home in front of the TV/ Radio , to follow the whole thing.

http://tinyurl.com/5tn9caz

Edited: 28 April 2011, 12:54
Fredericksburg, VA
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

Thanks, GrecianSteve! I've got my alarm set and DVR ready to go! Now I'm just figuring out where I can get my hands on some McVittie's Rich Tea Biscuits for breakfast! ;-)

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,596 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

I'm going with the dark chocolate covered digestive biscuits--not my normal breakfast food but then again it is a wedding.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

Cybored, if there's a Kroger up your way, they carry McVitties in the Brit section, don't know about Rich Teas though.

We're keeping it simple with tea and english muffins but lots of people here in Richmond are doing the champagne bit at 5 in the morning!

GrecianSteve, thanks for the order of service, very helpful, will use it to follow along.

California
Level Contributor
320 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

Thanks Steve - cucumber sandwiches ready!

TX
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

Thanks much, Steve! I've passed along your link to several other interested parties.

I refuse to wake up before the sun rises (I love my DVR!), but will start my day with either Twining's English Breakfast Tea or PG Tips in my "Mind the Gap"-emblazoned mug.

Cheers!

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

I have my alarm clock set for 4AM!! I even switched my shift at work so I can go in later and not miss anything. Yeah, I know I can watch it all over again later in the day but I want to watch it live!!! My coworkers and I all have tiaras, fake sapphire rings and name tags with pretend royal names. We are even having a Royal Wedding Breakfast. I'm bringing the lemon curd and biscuits.

Something tells me we are far more excited in the US for this than the Brits are. ;-)

Edited: 28 April 2011, 22:52
TX
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

>>>>>My coworkers and I all have tiaras, fake sapphire rings and name tags with pretend royal names. We are even having a Royal Wedding Breakfast. I'm bringing the lemon curd and biscuits.<<<<<

You sound like a bunch of "Royal Dorks", and as such, I would dearly love to have more friends just like you. Enjoy!!! :-)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,880 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

There is some occasional benefit to being down here in the Antipodes .... the telecast of The Wedding begins at the most civilised time of 7.30pm tonight, I believe (it is the most-often mentioned topic on all tele channels of late, so I don't know how I've missed having the start time engraved on my brain .... but no matter). It helps somewhat being "in the future" (Friday morning in London, Friday night here ;-)

I will definitely be watching every moment and may just have to stop at Woolies supermarket to get a packet of McVities (plain and/or chocolate coated) on the way home, to chow down on with a pot of tea while watching the celebrations :-).

Edited: 28 April 2011, 23:55
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

Here, in Sarnia, ON Canada, we'll be up at 4:00 to watch. It will be fun anticipating our July trip to Westminster!!!

Middletown, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Wedding Order of Service released

Thanks for the link. Brilliant Information!!