We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near Hyde Park

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
donegal ireland
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotels near Hyde Park

Hi

Comming to London in June for Hard rock calling festival taking place in Hyde park. I was wondering if anyone could name any reasonable priced hotels near there within walkin distance if possible or a short cab ride away??

Blankenberge...
Level Contributor
163 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

The Columbia on Bayswater Road. Will be staying there in June for the third time. And I like the place.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

If you're going to book the Columbia around the time of a music festival get in quick as it's a favourite place for promoters/management companies to have bands stay (been to a lot of parties there).

London,England
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

Try to locate a hotel in the Marylebone area which is just north of Oxford Street. Marylebone high street is one of the hidden gems in London. The area is generally very safe. Only 10 mins walk to Hyde Park. Enjoy the Concert!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

-London House Hotel-

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d243430…

-Parkwod Hotel-

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d214649…

-Caring Hotel-

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d261739…

Edited: 28 April 2011, 22:54
Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

Rhodes Hotel

www.rhodeshotel.com

Twin Cities
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

http://www.falcon-hotel.com/

Fredericksburg, VA
Level Contributor
970 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

TravelBug102 beat me to it - Rhodes Hotel. Very, very easy walk to Hyde Park. Also easy access to Paddington.

Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

Hi kelly6a, thanks for posting this question, and thanks for the suggestions from everyone too.

I'll be in London in July and am also going to a concert in Hyde Park with my husband and our 2 small kids, so I'm looking for hotels that are close to the Marble Arch station, where the main entrance to the concert is supposed to be. The hotel needs to be walking distance because we'll be carrying our kids back, they'll be too tired to walk on their own by nighttime. And I'm guessing waiting for a cab would take too long after a big concert? Also, we're leaving London the next morning from LHR and planning on taking the HEX from Paddington station, so it will be even more convenient to stay in that area.

Our budget is about £150 for a family-type room. Parkwood, Caring, and Falcon are not available. Columbia and London House are too far to walk to I think.

Our shortlist is:

Lincoln House

St. David

Tudor Court

Rhodes

Still waiting to hear back from:

Sumner

Marble Arch Gloucester Place

Does anyone have any other suggestions? And which is the best from the shortlist?

Thanks in advance :)

Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

Sorry, I'm a newbie on this forum, should I have posted my question as a new topic? Or was it alright to "piggyback" my question on this topic, since it's quite a similar question? Please advise, thanks

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,715 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hotels near Hyde Park

This may be of some help.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186216-i15-k43104…

Perhaps at that time of year you should book in advance.