We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Mis - Upper Circle J1-J2

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Les Mis - Upper Circle J1-J2

Hello,

Just booked tickets for Les Mis in Queen's theatre but due to budget restraints I had to take Upper Circle seats.

J1/J2 were the only "green" seats on theatremonkey but not much of an actual review for the seats.

I'm wondering if anyone has sat in those seats and can give me more info as to the view. First time to Les Mis so while I know the seating's not ideal, any information would be much appreciated.

Note: I got them for 20 GBP each which is a bargain considering Upper Circle seats were running at 42 GBP in other sites. So for anyone interested in Les Mis, definitely book through the official website :)

Thanks!

Solihull
Level Contributor
3,815 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Mis - Upper Circle J1-J2

We of course the problem is you have already bought the tickets so even if we say the view is terrible you dont have a lot of choice.

If that is all you can afford then that is all your can afford.

Just go and enjoy yourself and let Les Mis suck you in.

Once the play starts you will forget what seats you have got and you will be absorbed.

Prisoner 24601

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Mis - Upper Circle J1-J2

Don't forget green seats on Theatremonkey mean good for the price, not necessarily the best seats.

3. Re: Les Mis - Upper Circle J1-J2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2012, 05:27