We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

Washington DC...
3 posts
Save Topic
Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

Hi, I'm planning a trip to London in Oct with my spouse and two friends. We would like to rent a flat as we did on out last trip and are looking for advice on reputable agencies. So far I have found lovinglondonapartments.com and londonguestsuites.com. The forum posts have been mixed to say the least. Several years ago we used gonative.com. They seemed to have changed over the years to focus more on business/apartment building rental. Any recommendations and advice on what to look out for when choosing an agency would be appreciated. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,518 Reviews
from US$123.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
717 Reviews
from US$111.00*
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,202 Reviews
from US$125.70*
92 replies to this topic
1. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 December 2011, 12:56

2. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

3. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

Edited: 29 December 2011, 12:56

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
8,753 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

And of course, VRBO for the widest choice. They only provide an interface between customer and letting agent, but as long as you follow the usual golden safety rules they're a good and safe option. They don't tolerate fictional listings like some free sites do.

Washington DC...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

Thanks for all the links. I noticed nothing about London Guest Suites or Loving London. Any experience with them at all? Do you consider all the provided companies as safe bets to book with?

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
23,636 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

The reason the agencies have been mentioned is that they have track record on the forum (are reputable and seem to have good properties).

Londonguestsuites.com (not a .co.uk with same name) is OK, loving london apartments if you do a search seems to have mixed response.

Los Angeles CA
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

I reccommend http://www.residence-apartments.com/. I have used them for my last two visits and have been very pleased with the flats and the service. He has catered to my extreme pickiness.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
592 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

We just returned from a stay at one of this company's rentals & can recommend them... http://www.rentals.chslondon.com/

Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

London Connection is another option. We are coming to London in July and they have been extremely helpful!

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Calgary
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London

Betty, now that you are back, do you have the same opinion?

Reply to: Looking for reputable flat rental agency in London
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted