We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Could anyone phone for me?

Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
228 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Could anyone phone for me?

Hello,

right now I'm unable (and most likely for quite some time I will be) to phone the hotel I'm interested in and concurrently it'd be the best if I could contact them today as I will be passing near the airport later today and there is a possibility I will have a chance to buy flight tickets at a discount - I don't know what period to select, though, since, as I mentioned above, I don't know if the hotel has what suits me.

Therefore I have a supplication: could anyone phone the ABC Hyde Park Hotel (http://abchydeparkhotel.co.uk/contact.php) and ask if they have a triple room available from 5th to 12th July and what the rate would be? I tried mailing them but no answer for 24h and time has quite a significance. Could anyone do this?

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Could anyone phone for me?

I don't know if anyone will phone but website says no...

Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
228 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Could anyone phone for me?

OK, I found a way to phone it. Thank you, out of date :)

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Could anyone phone for me?

Well ? did you book something ?

Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
228 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Could anyone phone for me?

Haha, yes, I finally did :D

5. Re: Could anyone phone for me?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 14:19