We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Hillingdon Tube

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Hillingdon Tube

I'm going to see Take That on Thursday, for various reason I'm thinking about parking at Hillingdon, and leaving the car there for the day. How is the parking in Hillingdon? Do you need to be there early to secure a space?

Thanks

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,642 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Hillingdon Tube

tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/…default.aspx

Hillingdon has 283 spaces so it's one of the larger car parks on the tube network but it's also popular being right by the A40 so I would imagine the earlier you get there the better. There is an alternative at Ickenham, one stop further down the line.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,322 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Hillingdon Tube

Adam is spot on, the parking situation isn't so bad at Hillingdon despite it's popularity and you'll *probably* get a space but Ickenham is a fine alternative not so well known to the masses and it rarely fills up completely. It's literally 3 or 4 mins drive from Hillingdon.

London, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Hillingdon Tube

Thanks for those, I hope to be there about 8am, and Ickenham will be fine as it's on the same line so thanks for the tip. And going home I'll be heading in the opposite direction from all the other middle aged women on the rampage :)

4. Re: Parking at Hillingdon Tube

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 05:17