We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2FOR1 and bookings

Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
226 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
2FOR1 and bookings

I'll be using 2FOR1 vouchers and I have one question regarding this. Namely: can I book the attraction I'm planning to visit online and then show the voucher to get the discount? Or the voucher applies only to tickets bought on the spot? For example, can I book a Wembley tour online, have a receipt saying I am to pay 30GBP and then, at the stadium, get those tickets for 15GBP? Can I also book Tussaud's and so on in that manner?

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2FOR1 and bookings

If you book attractions online you will have to pay when booking and AFAIK only theatres make provision for 2 for 1 vouchers. And I'm not fully sure on that.

The T&C say not valid on prebooked tickets.

Tussauds (and probably some others) have their own offers which occasionally may be as good as 2 for 1 but not often

Edited: 08 July 2011, 11:42
Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
226 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2FOR1 and bookings

OK, thank you :)

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
30,283 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2FOR1 and bookings

2-4-1 at the attractions means you have to buy at the attraction on the day. At places with large lines (Tower of London is a prime example) it's advisable to get there early to avoid long lines.

For theatre tickets, you have to book ahead. See each theatre offer for details.

Madame Tussauds' offers (for them alone) aren't anywhere close to 2-4-1. But some combi tickets comprising for example MmeT, London Eye, London Aquarium and London Dungeon, come close with priority access at MmeT. But that would require buying all attractions ahead of time and hence wanting to visit all of them.

Edited: 08 July 2011, 16:52
4. Re: 2FOR1 and bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 23:16