We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London-Montreal-New York

ellijames
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
London-Montreal-New York

Looking to go on honeymoon next year, and would like to go from London to Montreal for 2 or 3 days, then from Montreal to New York for few days, then head back to London. Any ideas, thoughts as to where we start?!

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London-Montreal-New York

I'm not sure what info you need... suggested itineries, that sort of thing? I'd have thought you're best starting on the Montreal and New York City forums... I'm gathering that you're already resident in London yes? Or have I read this wrong?

London
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London-Montreal-New York

If you are looking for flight info, expedia might help in getting the best deal (click for multiple destinations).

http://www.expedia.co.uk/Flights

For itineries while you are there, the local forums will obviously give the best advice.

ellijames
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: London-Montreal-New York

Yes live near London. Not sure if needed 3 single trips, or if a package would be available. I have been to New York several times so know my way around there. We just wanted to maybe start in Montreal for 2 or 3 days first, before heading to NY, then back home.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,535 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London-Montreal-New York

You really need to ask on the air travel forum and/or the NY/Montreal forums (not this one which is really meant for travel to London and surrounding areas).

This thread will probably be closed soon.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London-Montreal-New York

You don't need to do 3 single trips, you can ceratinly buy a package but yes I'd ask on the air travel forum as they're the experts in that side of things.