We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Gatwick Central Questions...

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn Gatwick Central Questions...

Hi,

I've stayed in the Premier Inn Gatwick Central once, but haven't done in a while. I just wanted to know a few things about it that I've missed knowing about before.... If anyone could help me out that would be great!

1 - is it possible to take drinks from the restaurant up to the rooms?

2 - what are the rooms like compared to other Premier Inns? Are they nicer? Worse? Bigger? Better fitted?

3 - Is it in any way noisy at night?

If anyone knows the answers to these questions or has any more tips etc. please let me know!

Niskayuna, New York
Level Contributor
491 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn Gatwick Central Questions...

Start by reading some recent reviews...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187051-d288903…

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn Gatwick Central Questions...

Stayed there last year after getting bumped off a BA flight.

1 - No idea, but book the restaurant as soon as you get there. There aren't nearly enough tables.

2 - looked just like all the over PIs I have stayed in.

3 - No

The shuttle bus to/from the terminal was £2 (?) unless you are staying there. The driver won't accept your word for that and you must have something in writing to avoid the fare.

From the South terminal it is one of the last stops on the shuttle bus, it is quicker to take the monorail to the North Terminal and walk to the hotel.

Edited: 12 July 2011, 16:06
3. Re: Premier Inn Gatwick Central Questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 05:18