We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chicago pizza pie factory in london

Safed, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
chicago pizza pie factory in london

hi

is htis restaurant still there? Chicago Pizza Pie Factory

17 Hanover Sq., W1

trhnx, nat

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,642 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

Looks like it closed many moons ago, but there is a website that indicates it may come back with no further info on when or when.

http://www.thechicagopizzapiefactory.com/

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

No, It's no longer there but you can check out the toptale website for other pizza options.

www.toptable.co.uk

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

Haven't thought about this restaurant in years. It used to be my then young daughter's favorite--until she discovered Pizza Express and the dough balls.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,186 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

Gosh yes, closed down YEARS ago. Shame really, used to be a place with a nice 'buzz' iin it's day, and those pizza's were humungous!!

London
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

Ha, slightly random. I'm sat in 17 Hanover Sq as we speak! It's been replaced by a very expensive nightclub (£10 for a bottle of beer!).

London, England
Level Contributor
8,483 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

I remember it being very popular in the 80's. Before it was in Hanover Square it was originally down an alley way off Pall Mall.

Londinium born and...
Level Contributor
4,287 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

There used to be on in Whitehall, opposite the theatre, which is now a Frankie and Bennys. My daughter loved it, but the chain shut down about 15 years ago, I think.

Shame because they really were quite good and not that expensive.

8. Re: chicago pizza pie factory in london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 03:15