We are renting a flat on Hackney Rd, E2. I have just a few questions:
1. We will arrive @Heathrow 8am on a Sunday. What is the best route (bus/tube/train) to get us to the flat?
2. Where are nearby supermarkets and pharmacies?
3. Any restaurant/pub recommendations for the area (we especially like Indian and Thai food, and also like to spend time hanging out in pubs).
4. Best way into Central London for seeing the sites (Westminster Abbey, British Museum, St. Paul's).
5. Safety of the area. My husband will be attending meetings during the day on several days of our stay. Is it safe for a woman to go to and fro alone?
Thanks so much!