We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albert Bridge

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Albert Bridge

I saw pictures of the Albert Bridge by night and decided I want to go and see it 'live' . In the meantime I found out that the bridge is (or was) under refurbishment work. Can anyone tell me if it is worth going there or I'd betterI post-pone it to my next visit (next year)?

1. Re: Albert Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 August 2011, 15:27
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,719 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Albert Bridge

Apologies to all, wrong link.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albert Bridge

Drove past on Saturday - it's totally covered ...

Swansea UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Albert Bridge

The bridge is still under refurbishment, most of the scaffold to the top side will be removed by the end of August 11.

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Albert Bridge

Thanks for the update neil1964. I'll be in London august 25-29 so maybe I'll be lucky and manage to see the Albert Bridge without scaffold.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Albert Bridge

One of my favorite views in London - Albert Bridge lit up. Spectacular.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Albert Bridge

Too late for the OP, but having just gone across Chelsea Bridge and looked upriver, I can confirm that the Albert Bridge is now completely unwrapped and all lit up - and looking very pretty too.

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Albert Bridge

Thank you for informing us that the bridge is now completely unwrapped. It's too late for me, but this information might be useful to somebody else.

I'm sure that it looks pretty good; I'm just sorry that I'll probably have to wait till december next year to enjoy it :-(

9. Re: Albert Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2012, 10:26