We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible pub meets in September

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Possible pub meets in September

September is only a few weeks away so we quickly need to see who is here during the month and if they are eager to meet up with like minded folk to discuss love, life and the whole d**n thing over a drink in a pleasant pub.

So please post below with your available dates and we will try to find a date or two that will suit the majority of people. So far Bedlace has posted that she is here between the 11th and the 16th whilst Dtgm is here until the 9th.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Possible pub meets in September

Ttt2011,

I don't wish to be rude and I fully understand that organising pub meets isn't my own personal fiefdom but if you have arranged something privately or through another company then it would make sense to start a fresh thread giving as much detail as possible.

You may also notice that from those who have posted only two people will be here on the 14th so I don't quite see why you have chosen that day.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Possible pub meets in September

The August Meet was great. I am looking forward to the September one.

I hope it is a date I can make.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
132 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Possible pub meets in September

I will be in London on the 2nd :(

Anything for the 2nd or 1st in Windsor would be neat.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
695 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Possible pub meets in September

We'll be in London 10-14 September and would love to meet y'all!

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
943 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Possible pub meets in September

Just waiting for Oct! ;)

Cheers

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,614 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Possible pub meets in September

It looks like it will be hard for me to make a Sept meet. I seem to have overloaded myself with evening activities (such as theatre)! The only night I still have open is 4 Sept, unless it's an early meet where I could get to the theatre by 1930. It looks like most people will be there at the end of the month anyway.

Charlotte, North...
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Possible pub meets in September

Hello all,

I'm going to be in London solo the weekend of Sept 17-19 and was searching around for things to do and found this forum. Is anyone welcome to join the pub meet? And if so, looks like a pub was picked but I didn't see what the final dates were. Would love to find some people to share a pint with! :)

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Possible pub meets in September

Lisa,

Anyone is welcome. Indeed the more the merrier but finding a suitable date is proving tricky this month. The 18th and the 19th are certainly possibilities so watch this space.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Possible pub meets in September

Adam, ....or two meets?

Lisa B, not only is everyone welcome to join, but there will be many other newbies, both visiting and local.

When there is a decision about place and dates, a new thread will be started with the information. Look for it and join in.

The Lamb (about 10 minutes walk from the Russel Square tube station) is a favourite place to meet, but there are others TALF has been known to frequent.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Possible pub meets in September

One more bump for the weekend. Decisions on date and venue will be made next week.