We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddington B&B

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Paddington B&B

We are an Aussie couple travelling to London next year and I have started my accommodation search already. I have come across the following B&B. I am just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience of the B&B - a review would be much appreciated. Also has anyone booked through The London Bed and Breakfast Agency Limited? Thanks. SouthAussie.

http://www.londonbb.com/popups/popup_42.html

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,760 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paddington B&B

Why not look at this list, courtesy of TS?

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g186338-c162572/London

London
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paddington B&B

At Paddington the best received B&B style hotels are the Rhodes Hotel, Cardiff Hotel and Darlington Hyde Park. Because they are a cut above the rest they can charge a price premium.

On some occassions it has been known that a couple of local 4 stars (Novotel Paddington and Hilton Metropole) to have promotional rates similar to the above B&B's). These have extremely volatile rates.

If your main purchasing critera is orientated around price then look at the Royal Apartments, Stylotel,l and London Guards all of which can be cheaper without being nasty.

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paddington B&B

Thank you both for your extremely helpful replies. It is greatly appreciated.

4. Re: Paddington B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 04:15