We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

We'd like to go to Chelsea FC stadium, what tube/bus should we take? I read that there is tour for this...what is the tour about?Is it worth it to join the tour?Could we go inside by ourselves?

Thanks

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Tube to Fulham Broadway, or take the 14 bus.

Be sure to have a pint in Brogan's.

www.brogansfulham.co.uk

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,118 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Follow this link, its the official Chelsea FC website, click on 'visit' for details of how to get to the stadium, and for information on stadium tours.

www.chelseafc.com/page/Home/0,,10268,00.html

You will not be able to walk around the stadium on your own, except on matchdays ( providing you have a ticket of course ) .

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

dont you mean this link bluebreeze cos stamford bridge is sure as quite as one lol sorry could'nt help myself

http://www.bl.uk/

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

I just read someone's written about using 2 For 1 Tickets to enter Chelsea FC stadium. IS it right? How to use it? What should I bring? My eurostar tickets? Thank you so much

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,322 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Yes you can get 2 tickets for the price of one for the Chelsea FC stadium tour.

daysoutguide.co.uk/chelsea-fc-tour-and-museum

Click on "claim offer" to get to the vouchers which you will need to print. Use your UK hotel address to register. Select any train station (that part is used for marketing purposes only).

It's an offer run by National Rail so you will need a railway ticket issued by them in order to claim the offer. Eurostar is an international route so it does not qualify. However a daily London travelcard will qualify as long as it is bought from a national rail ticket office as a paper ticket.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,118 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Tsk tsk seska1. You and I know full well that link is better suited to a certain other stadium in North London ;-)

London
Level Contributor
2,208 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Just be aware that the Stadium and museum tours do not run on matchdays, or on the day before Champions League games - so check the fixtures first.

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

Thx all for the info>>>

9. Re: How to go to Chelsea FC stadium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 03:18