We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london hotels with in-room jetted tub

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ontario canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
london hotels with in-room jetted tub

my mother and I will be travelling to London in spring 2012...she would like a room with jetted tub to soak after long days sightseeing...also hotel close to tube/sightseeing tours etc...any suggestions?

Anytown, USA
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: london hotels with in-room jetted tub

http://www.sarova.com/rembrandt/

A dear friend always stays at the Rembrandt, in Knightsbridge, and they have jetted tubs in their rooms.

Another plus is that they are across the road from the V & A Museum, offer a lovely Afternoon Tea and the bus stops are in front of the hotel, and across the road.

Edited: 05 September 2011, 15:10
ontario canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: london hotels with in-room jetted tub

thanks.....sounds good, will look into the Rembrandt

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: london hotels with in-room jetted tub

BackToLondon

Are you sure about that ? Their web site says "Selected few rooms with spa bath" under the Grand Rooms page.

Fredericksburg, VA
Level Contributor
970 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: london hotels with in-room jetted tub

I have not stayed in this room, but The Rhodes Hotel (near Paddington station) has a superior double room with a jetted tub (and a terrace). I have stayed in the triple room next door to this one (twice). We really loved the hotel, but there is no lift. So if stairs would be a problem for your mother, this may not be a good choice.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: london hotels with in-room jetted tub

Look into the Bentley Hotel in South Kensington.

6. Re: london hotels with in-room jetted tub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 14:16