We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

London
1 post
Save Topic
I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London:

I know Oxford street is great but the shops I need are too far away from each other!

I hope currys, argos, lidl, maplin, pcworld, ... all in this centre. One example of such centre is "The Tandem Centre", all shops located one by one. (But it has not got Lidl, Maplin,...)

And I prefer it is in centre London or south London.

Thank you in advance!

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Oxford Street
Oxford Street
4,252 Reviews
London, UK
Savage London
Gift & Speciality Shops
Broadway Market
Flea & Street Markets
Oxfam Bookshop
Gift & Speciality Shops
London, UK
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

The only shopping centres of any size in London (and neither is particularly central) are the two Westfields - the existing White City one, and the new one opening at Stratford this week. But they don't have any of the shops you're wanting as far as I know. You don't usually find those sorts of stores in shopping centres - I suspect the rents are too high - as they all favour either regular high street locations for their smaller stores or out-of-town retail parks (only easily accessible by car) for their larger outlets.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,248 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

Yes.....Westfields @ White City is mostly high-end clothing stores and many restaurants, also cinemas.....

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

Currys and PCWorld tend to be in out of town retail parks, you might want to try somewhere like Purley Way in Croydon, for example.

Mentioned in this post
Croydon
Croydon
Greater London, UK
West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

Hounslow has all of those except it has Aldi instead of Lidl.

Mentioned in this post
Hounslow
Hounslow
Greater London, UK
UK
Level Contributor
2,682 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

Two coys you are searching having difficult time financially.Currys sold many shops Could use for one web site http://www.dsgiplc.com/Layout.aspx?ID=5a…

- days of on line shopping.

Good luck regmaiche

6. Re: I am looking for shopping centre(s) in London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 11:18