We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 for 1's - Help Sought. Can't pre-print offer on Days Out

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
15 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
2 for 1's - Help Sought. Can't pre-print offer on Days Out

Last Spring, I thought I viewed a site where I could pre-print 2 for 1 offers I might be interested in using. Today when I went to the Days Out site, I was unable to register because I had no county to enter being from the US. My registration was rejected. Did I go to a different site previously? Is there another site where I can pre-print offers before I arrive or will they all be readily available at Paddington? Thank you so much.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,396 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 for 1's - Help Sought. Can't pre-print offer on Days Out

You should be able to register at www.daysoutguide.co.uk by using Other under the County tab, which will allow you to use your address in Richmond.

Alternately, register using the address of your London hotel. You may nominate any station you wish, it won't have an impact on the offers or the vouchers.

You may find lealets extolling the offers at Paddington; each leaflet has three pre-printed vouchers in a foldout sheet at the back. But if the station is out of leaflets then you may be out of luck. So please have another go at registration as above and see what happens.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
307 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 for 1's - Help Sought. Can't pre-print offer on Days Out

I had the same issue and I used the address for my hotel -- worked fine.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 for 1's - Help Sought. Can't pre-print offer on Days Out

We didn`t bother printing them out, just picked up the brochures and filled them out at the venue.

Never had trouble collecting them from either the ticket office or the information booth near the platforms.

4. Re: 2 for 1's - Help Sought. Can't pre-print offer on Days Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 02:17