We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Secret Hotel

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Top Secret Hotel

Hi, I want to know if this top secret hotel is the Hyatt Churchill

Elegant, deluxe 5-star hotel in West End - 5* - London

Thanks to its perfect location in the West End, this fine property is an ideal choice for those who want to catch up with London's rich cultural life or enjoy dining in fine restaurants and explore the city's exciting attractions. The hotel is elegantly decorated in a unique style with a blend of tradition and the finest of modern facilities. Guest rooms are spacious with every detail accounted for.

This is a good deluxe hotel which conveys a very warm atmosphere. The restaurant offers tranquil views, yet provides a vibrant setting to relax and indulge in a wide range of British, seasonal 'comfort' dishes, all of which are prepared in a striking open kitchen.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,715 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Secret Hotel

Instead of pasting that blurb here, paste it in google and it will return the website where the blurb is found.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Secret Hotel

Someone seems to agree with you 2 years ago

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php…

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Top Secret Hotel

Thanks Mr.Cellophane, btw Peter Scott was never one of my fav drinks

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Top Secret Hotel

Yes, it's the Hyatt Churchill, I got last April. I love the secret hotels.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,715 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top Secret Hotel

Mr C. gave you the answer. That was helpful of him.

I explained to you, and anyone else reading this, HOW TO FIND the answer for yourself on this and future occasions. Da nada.

BTW - Peter Scott was the son of Scott of the Antarctic and a famous artists and ecologist. I'm not sure what that's got to do with drinks?.

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top Secret Hotel

timesonline.co.uk/tol/…article4022985.ece

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,715 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top Secret Hotel

"......forbids spam being marketed as parma ham. It also stops Peter Scot whisky from being called “Scotch”."

Love it! Thanks, Glyn.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Top Secret Hotel

I also got the Hyatt churchill with the same description.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Top Secret Hotel

But, regrettably, does not prevent foreign hard cheeses being described as "cheddar".

10. Re: Top Secret Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 20:16