We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Hi, I have checked sites of London river Thames cruises and I think that the Red Rover river cuise is the best as it takes you even to Greenwich.It is a hop on hop off boat. But my problem is If you stop in a place for how long can you stop (example Greenwich stop) ,how long can you stay before you can catch the boat again to go back? Do they work like the hop on hop off buses? And the price of 13.50 is with return to for example Westminister Bridge cause I am going to take it from here? Thanks a lot

Regards

Josette

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,737 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

This is the Catania Italy forum.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Hi Malta2009,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your topic in the Catania, Italy forum, so I have moved it on your behalf to the London forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Madeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
867 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but I loved this one:

http://www.thamesribexperience.com/

It's fast, it's fun, it's informative. And yes, it's expensive but worth every penny.

Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Thanks a lot

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Yes it works like hop-on off buses. You can get off and wander as long as you want and catch the next boat. You can take the boat in any direction and you dont need to return to your starting off point.The City Crusies website has a time table showing what times boats call at the piers, make sure you dont miss the last boat back.

Edited: 14 October 2011, 14:14
Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Ok thanks a lot. I saw the website and the boat travels every 35 mins.From were can I buy the tickets cause i don"t want to buy them online cause we don't know the axact day?

Thanks Josette

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Buy them at the ticket counter at the pier. If you have a travelcard valid for the day, you get 1/3 off the ticket.

Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

Thanks you were very helpful.

9. Re: London Red Rover river Thames Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 03:17