We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoxton Hotel - Room tips?

Leicester
Level Contributor
209 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hoxton Hotel - Room tips?

I've booked to stay at the Hoxton for 2 nights (sat and sun) early December for my Husband's 30th birthday. Really looking forward to it as the hotel and area both look great and have booked one of the RIB tours which sounds like great fun too.

Just wondered if anyone had any tips for best rooms to request at the Hoxton (I know they can't be guaranteed.)? Are the newly (ish!) designed / decorated rooms worth trying to get? Or all rooms pretty similar sizewise, etc?

Thanks!

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Strawberry Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
The English Bus
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips
London Black Taxi Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Leicester
Level Contributor
209 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoxton Hotel - Room tips?

Any thoughts comments or room tips for Hoxton Hotel?

London
Level Contributor
838 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoxton Hotel - Room tips?

I think there are a couple of rooms (3 maybe) that have been designed by an artist however the remainiing rooms are i believe all the same design and size. They don't have different classes (eg suite; superior etc..)

The only thing you might want to be aware of is noise and view. When I stayed the room faced the inner courtyard - it was quiet after about midnight (before that you might here smokers in the courtyard outside) but didn't have a few other than the room opposite so needed to have the curtains closed. - it was perfect for me though. Rooms at the front and back may have traffic noise - so i would just ask them to have a quiet room if this is important to you. The staff there are normally exceedingly nice and helpful so don't feel embarrased about asking questions.

Leicester
Level Contributor
209 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoxton Hotel - Room tips?

Thank you will bear that in mind then :-)

4. Re: Hoxton Hotel - Room tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 05:18