We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lion King UK tour

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lion King UK tour

HI does anyone know/know where to find out if the LK is likely to tour the UK soon - we are thinking about going to see it in London but if it's going to tour will hang on - have seen something about an ad for technical crew but that's about it

hope someone can help

ta

x

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lion King UK tour

Check post #20

www.whatsonstage.com/board/index.php…

although the Lyceum show is called the "Lion King Tour"

Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lion King UK tour

Theatre discussion boards (such as Whats on Stage) have been discussing the possibility of a UK tour of The Lion King starting in autumn 2012. Manchester and Sunderland have been mentioned as potential venues but nothing has been publically confirmed yet.

Edited to add Mr Cellophane has just posted the relevant link!

Edited: 18 November 2011, 14:04
nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lion King UK tour

thanks for this - had seen this post and contacted Manchester but they don't know anything about it - have looked on the London Theatre but can't find any Disney contacts even to email them....will just have to live in hope and check the press

x

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lion King UK tour

Just wondered if anyone had anymore info on poss Lion King uk tour - have contacted ATG who do theatre tickets and they haven't heard anything - but did see they were recruiting for tour crew - just wondering whether to bite the bullet and get tickets for Londond but would prefer something more regional if it is touring since we are based "up North"!

fingers crossed that someone knows something - or maybe a contact at disney - have searched and searched and can't find any contacts

Wetherby
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Lion King UK tour

IT IS MY HOPE TO TAKE MY FAMILY TO SEE THE LION KING FOR MY 80th BIRTHDAY but London is too far for so many so if any one knows anything about a UK tour I'd be grateful to hear

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lion King UK tour

Hi - just bringing this up - wonder if there's anymore word on this or does anyone have a tel number/email for Disney prodn in the UK? Have emailed help@disney but not heard and also writtend to Disney Prodn at the Lyceum - nothing new as far as I can see on any discussion forums

thanks

7. Re: Lion King UK tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:16