We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We Will Rock You : tickets

Blankenberge...
Level Contributor
165 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
We Will Rock You : tickets

We want to go to this musical at the end of February 2012.

We've decided to buy tickets in advance online. Which sites are honest and offer reasonable priced tickets. We don't have to be in the front rows.

Patrick

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,328 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

dayoutguide.com currently has a 2-4-1 offer for WWRY, the TKTS hut in Leicester Square is offering £60 tickets for £33.

Failing that try either the official website for WWRY, ticketmaster, seetickets or theatremonkey

Edited: 05 December 2011, 10:37
London, United...
Level Contributor
674 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

If you go via the WWRY homepage it will re-direct to a ticket site (if I'm correct it's Ticketmaster).

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,138 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

www.theatremonkey.co.uk

www.lastminute.com

www.tkts.co.uk

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,118 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

We got a good deal with uktickets.co.uk

Edited: 05 December 2011, 14:27
Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

www.broadwaybox.co.uk have discounted tickets. You get to see the seats before you confirm. If they aren't very good, hold those and search for another lot for the same performance, repeat until you are offered good seats. Remove those you don't want from your basket and complete the order.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

First and second time I went online through the Dominion theatre, who links to a ticket company. Tickets were mailed to me from Poland or somewhere Eastern European.

Last year we saw Jersey Boys and bought the tickets half price (great seats), at the booth in Leicester Square.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

Almost forgot.......you don't want to sit at the very front anyway, you won't see half of what is going on and in one number, two characters are standing on a large boom that moves out towards and partly over the audience, you could get whiplash trying to watch from underneath. We sat in stalls side row 9, 10, 11, 12 J first year (had to crane our necks to see on stage) and middle-end row 24 & 25 M the second time.......the last one was the best seating.

www.conciergedesk.co.uk shows the seat plans.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
492 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

I always find that turning up at the box office gets you the best deals, I went to see We Will Rock You last week and got a top price ticket for just £40 it was centre stage full view.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
703 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

Mr. Cellophane -- thanks so much for carefully describing the procedure to select your seats using Broadway Box. I just purchased tickets for Priscilla on Dec. 20. and was able to get my balcony seats on the inside aisle instead of the outside aisle. Thanks!

10. Re: We Will Rock You : tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2012, 10:19