We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in the covent garden area

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
53 posts
248 reviews
Save Topic
hotels in the covent garden area

I will be going to London for 2 nights en route to Paris. i would like to stay in the covent Garden area. Any hotel suggestions?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,421 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in the covent garden area

For me it's the Kingsway Hall Hotel. Five minutes walk from Covent Gardens and then another five from Leicester Square.

Tasmania, Australia
Level Contributor
183 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in the covent garden area

Travelodge Covent Garden, Drury Lane site, clean and comfortable. We stayed 7 days without any hassles. Very close to Holborn tube station.

London
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in the covent garden area

If you can afford it I'd look at the Chancery Court Hotel.

If you are slumming it then the Travelodge Covent Garden/Holborn, St Giles Hotel or Seven Dials

Mid-range Strand Palace Hotel

4. Re: hotels in the covent garden area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 09:25