We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mom and teen in February

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Mom and teen in February

Hi TA!

My dd and I will be doing a trip to London in February. Our trip is a Wed - leaving Monday. We will be doing a tour to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath. Should I schedule the tour on the weekend or during the week? Does it matter vis a vis crowds, traffic etc.?

Are there better days to go to the Tower? I realize that some things will be afffected by the weather.

Thanks very much for any info!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,436 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mom and teen in February

The Tower is busy most days, so getting there early may be one way to have a good look around at some leisure. Consider going to the Jewel House first as it's very popular.

Tours to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath tend to have more time spent on the coach than sightseeing. The day of the week may not matter in terms of traffic but rather when in the month you'll visit, as half term for many schools is the week of the 13th, and sights could be more crowded then.

Have you booked a hotel yet?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mom and teen in February

Thank you for the answer.

We will be there from Feb 15th-20th, so I guess we'll be vying with students!

The trip is still not finalized, however I do know where I would like to stay, so I will book soon.

Thanks!

3. Re: Mom and teen in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2013, 10:28